Sample Integrations Supported By The Integator
The Integrator Components
The Integrator is made up of three main components:
- Define the inbound and outbound integration points
- Configure the type of integration point that will be used (e.g. Webservices, FTP, EDI, etc.)
- Schedule the frequency of the integrations
- Manage Credentials
- Map inbound and outbound data to Magento fields.
- Add integration business logic.
- Build processing logic to run after the integration has run (e.g. response codes, data cleanup, etc.).
- Monitoring and logging of all integrations to make sure everything is running okay.
- See all integration points and mappings.
- Setup notifications to administrators if there is an issue.
Integrations can be one of the most challenging aspects of any e-commerce project. With the Integrator, engineers can focus on defining, building and testing the actual integrations, not the tools needed to manage production e-commerce integrations.
VP, Strategy & E-Commerce
Magento Edition Requirements
The B2B Order Approval Management module is compatible with Magento Commerce 2.2 and above.
30 Day Guarantee
We are super confident in our products.
Donâ€™t like it? We offer a 30 day
Free Lifetime Updates
We stand by our products and evolve and update them regularly. You get updates for FREE.
120 Days Free Support
120 days free support is included with the purchase of the module. Have a question? We can help.