Who Can Benefit?
The OneView module supports customer self-service by unifying all of your customerâ€™s Orders, Shipments, Invoices, and Returns. Regardless of whether your customers placed the original order in Magento, a legacy system or over the phone into your ERP, you are able to give you customers a way to see and interact with their information through their Magento login.
OneView is also a great solution for migrating historic orders into Magento quickly and cost effectively.
- Show all customer Orders, Shipments, Invoices and Returns in the standard Magento MyAccount section.
- Schedule adds and updates from external systems.
- Allow customers to re-order products even if the original orders came from outside of Magento.
- For non-Magento data, save Header and Detail information in Magento, OR only save Header information in Magento and then retrieve the detail information when it is needed. Download information using logical filters for further off-line analysis.
- Customers can filter and sort their Orders, Shipments, Invoices and Returns within the MyAccount grid.
OneView Order Display
OneView Order Retrieval
OneView is a much needed element of the Magento B2B suite. It really helps drive customer self service by making historic information available to customers.
Magento Edition Requirements
The OneView module is compatible with Magento Commerce 2.2 and above.
30 Day Guarantee
We are super confident in our products.
Donâ€™t like it? We offer a 30 day
Free Lifetime Updates
We stand by our products and evolve and update them regularly. You get updates for FREE.
120 Days Free Support
120 days free support is included with the purchase of the module. Have a question? We can help.