Magento 2 Commerce catalogs are used to create custom shopping experiences for Company customers. Each company can have their own Catalogs (standard Magento B2B) and approved products that can be purchased without
With the B2B Order Approval Module customers can identify SKUs in their catalog that can be purchased without approvals, versus ones that would need to be approved given business rules.
Every business is different and the approval rules engine supports these differences. Configure different approval rules for each company.
• Orders > $500 require approval from a Director
• Orders with a QTY > 50 require approval from Purchasing
• Orders with CBD products require approval from a VP
• Orders > $500 require approval from a Manager
– Orders $501 – $2000 require approval from a Director
– Orders with Express Shipping require approval from Warehouse
Need multiple levels of approval for large orders? No problem. We support that.
$100 Order a Purchasing Manager can approve / reject it.
a Purchasing Manager must approve it, and then
their Director must approve it, and then
their Vice President must approve it.
All approval levels and workflows leverage Magento B2B’s Organization Hierarchy and role security structure.
Visibility throughout the purchasing cycle is a must-have for B2B companies.
The B2B Order Approvals module provides visibility all the way through product receipt.
Tie orders and shipments to product receipts at the order line item level.
Issue with a shipment? Customers can flag the shipment for follow-up by customer service.
Everything You Need to Manage Order Approvals
- Create purchase order requests for approval
before official orders are placed
- All purchase orders are processed through a rules engine.
Orders are either auto-approved or sent for approval
- Approvals are based on customer specific rules and roles
- Build approval rules using Magento’s rules builder engine
- Merge purchase orders to reduce shipping costs
- Acknowledge when orders are received
- Download purchase orders, receiving and order
reporting data sets for further analysis
Order Approval Workflow
The Order Approval module significantly enhances Magento 2’s B2B functionality. We are very pleased to be able to offer it to companies deploying their B2B solutions on Magento.
VP, Strategy & E-Commerce
Magento Edition Requirements
The B2B Order Approval Management module is compatible with Magento Commerce 2.2 and above.
30 Day Guarantee
We are super confident in our products.
Don’t like it? We offer a 30 day
Free Lifetime Updates
We stand by our products and evolve and update them regularly. You get updates for FREE.
120 Days Free Support
120 days free support is included with the purchase of the module. Have a question? We can help.