Magento Imagine 2019 has come and gone. It was a great show. We wanted to highlight a few things that stood out. So here is our Top 10 most memorable moments (in no particular order):
- Matt Boland in his Orange Jump Suit and Top Hat – enough said. For those of you not at Imagine Matt wore a jumpsuit and allowed all Technology and Solution partners to affix a logo, pin, or small sign to his suit or hat. His outfit and presence throughout was testament to the size and commitment of the Magento community which helps to make it the most powerful e-commerce platform in the world.
- Bolt – a hosted checkout for Magento that includes payment processing and fraud management. It has a super streamlined user experience and promotes impressive conversion metrics. Something to evaluate in more depth.
- Imagine gives you an excellent opportunity to catch-up with old friends and make new ones. The community comradery was full-on.
- Props to Wagento for organizing the Big Dam Run – a 5K help at Hoover Dam. A fun way to spend an early morning in Vegas. Nevada is beautiful.
- I met the head of marketing of HiConversion in a SoulCycle class (thank you Magento) and took a look at a demo afterwards. Glad I did. HiConversion is a Collaborative Experimentation and Results-Sharing Platform Testing Platform”. Their metrics are impressive.
- Headless Magento was featured extensively within the speaking panels as well as during a lot of conversations. The headless architecture is a focus of Magento’s is exemplified by their Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Jeanne Lasheff spoke on “Leading the way in the Health & Wellness industry: Transforming SCRIPCO’s B2B2C Business” and crushed it! We are proud to have her and SCRIP Companies as a client.
- Gary Vaynerchuk was the keynote speaker. I have seen him a few times and he is always entertaining and thought provoking. It is not easy to do both well.
- Accorin launched a Magento 2 Order Approvals module the week before Imagine. Over 2 ½ days we demo’ed the module to 30+ people and the feedback that we received was fantastic. Magento’s B2B capabilities are very strong, and Accorin’s module helps make them even stronger.
- Accorin has invested significantly in building our team’s expertise in Magento 2 (9 certifications), developing Magento 2 Modules, and evolving our service tools and processes to ensure that we are able to deliver world-class e-commerce solutions . Seeing the thriving community and Adobe’s commitment to the platform helped to reaffirm our focus on Magento.
— Thank-you Team Adobe / Magento —