- Needed to source and integrate an e-Commerce platform that could handle a highly robust B2C product set with complex and custom luxury products.
- Needed to enhance the usability of selecting custom monogram options for both front end customers and administrators taking orders by phone.
- Needed to allow the administrator to apply different discounts for retail, wholesale and designer customer groups.
- Over the course of several discovery discussions, Accorin and Julia B identified the specific functional and user interface requirements and ended up selecting Magento.
- Custom designs were generated addressing each of the UX requirements, with a focus on enhanced drop down menus and location placement icons.
- Custom front end and back end functionality was built to allow the hierarchical flow of choices on the front end and the ability for the administrator to create discounts for the varying customer groups.
Accorin’s combination of Magento experience, system integration excellence, in-depth e-commerce knowledge and rapid development skills enabled it to dramatically improve the features, functionality and user experience for each of our key customer segments. They are an excellent partner.
French Linen Collections
OutcomesMagento allows Julia B to offer its customers a wide range of choices with regard to monogram customization, while giving the user an easy to use, fast loading, and enhanced interface. Customers now have the ability to:
- Choose from a wide variety of monogram choices in an elegant, straightforward fashion, via drop down enhancements.
- Easily select the monogram location.
- Easily add a second color choice for their custom monogram.